The leaders I work with are capable of changing the world, and they frequently do.
My clients are extraordinary people with a strong sense of their own untapped potential and a commitment to becoming all they are capable of. They want to live with ease and grace, lead with powerful purpose and be absolutely true to themselves.
My style of coaching is direct, dynamic and transformational. You can expect to be inspired from the very first session and delighted with what becomes clear and possible.
Briefly about me
During a very rewarding first career in advertising I worked for several multi-national agencies ending in the position of Managing Partner at Ogilvy & Mather in London.
In 2001, I launched the Salvation Coaching Company to provide a variety of leadership development programmes to organisations across the world, supported by a team of exceptional coaches.
More recently I have focussed on uniquely tailored, high-impact, one-to-one coaching for strong leaders who believe they have even more to offer.
• BA Honours in Psychology
• Certified Professional Coactive Coach, Coaches Training Institute
• Graduate of Organisation & Systems Coaching, Advance Curriculum
• Motivational Maps Licensed Practitioner
• Member of the International Coach Federation
A few organisations
I have worked with:
• Bacardi • Blackwood Group
• Coley Porter Bell • Elvis • Ennismore
• Expedia • FCB • Grace Blue
• JWT • Leo Burnett
• M&C Saatchi PR • Microsoft
• Mother • Ogilvy • Publicis
• Save The Children • Sunshine • Y&R